- North on Alexander Drive;
- Left onto Wordsworth Avenue;
- Continue 400 metres past roundabout;
- Left into carpark. LFF
Take the Midland line to EAST GUILDFORD STATION. Not Woodbridge. Cross the line and right into Fauntleroy St then left along Swan St east. It is only a 5 minute walk.
To assist seating arrangements please confirm attendance to munchmaster@PerthHash.com.
- North on Mitchell car park, exit right onto Warwick Road.
- Right onto Dorchester Ave, first right onto Hawker Ave LFF.
- From city on Freeway North. Exit freeway at Cedric Street.
- Turn right and follow Cedric Street over Karrinyup Road and past two roundabouts.
- Turn left into Grebe Street.
- Turn right into Sheldrake Street.
- Turn right into parking area. LFF.
North on Mitchell Car Park, Exit right onto Powis Street, Right at T junction onto Anzac Rd. right onto Federation St round bend becomes Brittannia Rd. Reserve on right LFF.
both the children (West Coast) and Bullsbrook will join us. No Hamersley!
Wembley Sports Park.
Corner Hay and Selby Streets Wembley.
Head out of Perth on Hay Street to Jolimont.
Right at Selby Street Lights.
Right at Alderbury Street Lights.
Immediate right into car park and head back towards Hay Street
Ace in Booragoon at Len Shearer Reserve.
Head south from city on Freeway;
Right into Canning Highway;
Left into Riseley Street;
Right into Marmion Street;
Left into Marcus and into car park. LFF
Run 2672 – Mastitis in Kingsley with NEON as Co-Hare.
This run is at Barridale Park in Kingsley.
Head north on that horrible freeway at the peak of rush hour, and take the Hepburn Avenue turnoff. Turn RIGHT onto Hepburn Avenue and cross the freeway, then take the SECOND LEFT on to Barridale Drive then SECOND LEFT onto Dalmain Street. LFF. it’s right there you can’t miss it. If the car park is full there is plenty of parking nearby.
North on Alexander Drive, left into Cornwall, left into carpark.